If you haven’t seen Avengers Endgame or Spider-Man Far From Home – You don’t want any part of this!
Final warning – possible spoilers ahoy!
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
So in Far From Home Peter gets the torch passed onto him from Stark via some super AR glasses that allow him to see real time data and call in all sorts of super Stark Industries gear.
As soon as I saw these in the film I knew I needed to do a project on them so as soon as possible I got my hands on the glasses from eBay and got to work on plans and parts.
It’s storing energy from the earth’s core!
- Make aesthetically accurate EDITH Glasses from Far From Home/IW.
- Make it display to the users eye and have speech rec capability.
- Have it do some cool things.
Time to talk.
I thought I should give this it’s own specific post – this is the chatbot that I’ve used in my Raspbinator and Nvidinator projects. The GitHub linked below will be updated over time as I make improvements to it.
I’ve decided on the name Chatbot 8 – as before I used GitHub I had it on my Google Drive and each iteration I increased the number; the first one I was happy to use in the Raspbinator was iteration 8 and now, the name has kind of stuck.
- To make a bot that can respond to human input, learn and return more organic responses over time.
- To be able to be trained from large text files such as scripts for movies and transcripts of conversations.
- Have it able to be integrated easily into other projects.
Skynet fights back.
In January 2018 I finished a project I had been working on for quite some time – The Raspbinator; I was very happy with it and it got some good attention. But there were some bugs and limitations to it and I already ideas for the next one.
Early in 2019 the Nvidia Jetson Nano was released and it had great capability for running machine learning; I thought this would be perfect for the next version of my project and a great opportunity to get into ML/Neural Nets.
Also, with Terminator: Dark Fate coming out this year – what better time!
So I pre-ordered the Jetson Nano, it was delivered on release and after many months of working and learning; The Nvidianator is finally ready.
Lets dive in to the build and code…
- Improve upon The Raspbinator and fix bugs.
- Use more advanced technology for image recognition and learning.
- Improve the aesthetics.