Time to talk.
I thought I should give this it’s own specific post – this is the chatbot that I’ve used in my Raspbinator and Nvidinator projects. The GitHub linked below will be updated over time as I make improvements to it.
I’ve decided on the name Chatbot 8 – as before I used GitHub I had it on my Google Drive and each iteration I increased the number; the first one I was happy to use in the Raspbinator was iteration 8 and now, the name has kind of stuck.
- To make a bot that can respond to human input, learn and return more organic responses over time.
- To be able to be trained from large text files such as scripts for movies and transcripts of conversations.
- Have it able to be integrated easily into other projects.
Skynet fights back.
In January 2018 I finished a project I had been working on for quite some time – The Raspbinator; I was very happy with it and it got some good attention. But there were some bugs and limitations to it and I already ideas for the next one.
Early in 2019 the Nvidia Jetson Nano was released and it had great capability for running machine learning; I thought this would be perfect for the next version of my project and a great opportunity to get into ML/Neural Nets.
Also, with Terminator: Dark Fate coming out this year – what better time!
So I pre-ordered the Jetson Nano, it was delivered on release and after many months of working and learning; The Nvidianator is finally ready.
Lets dive in to the build and code…
- Improve upon The Raspbinator and fix bugs.
- Use more advanced technology for image recognition and learning.
- Improve the aesthetics.